Last Updated: 5/26/2022
Accordingly, this Policy is a legally binding agreement between you (“user,” “visitor,” “you,” or “your”) and this Website administrator or operator (“administrator,” “operator,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). This cookies policy page describes what cookies are, what information they gather, why, and how they’re being used by PDFA and any of its related products and services (the “Services”). We will also share how to control and disable these cookies and withdraw consent to collect cookies. However, please know that these actions may downgrade some aspects of this site’s functionality.
What Are Cookies
Cookies are those small pieces of data stored in text files saved on your mobile device or computer when you visit a website. Cookies allow the website’s server to record and store your actions and preferences, such as login information, user history, language settings, font settings, colour settings, and other display preferences, over a particular period. Cookies ensure visitors do not have to continuously re-enter their details or information whenever they revisit the site or surf between pages.
Cookies are used to remember your preferences for single visits through sessional cookies or multiple repeat visits through permanent cookies.
Cookies are essential for our website to function optimally and enhance website performance for a better user experience. The website administrator(s) controls all cookies used on the site and grants third parties access for statistics and analytics purposes. Cookies are needed to remember to identify visitors and remember their site actions and online behaviors.
Comments, Login, and Editing
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
How to Control Cookies
You can disable cookies setting by adjusting the option on your browser settings (see your browser “Help” for more details). However, please be aware that the act of disabling cookies will affect your visit’s functionality and the use of this website and many others. Unfortunately, disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. In most cases, there are no website standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to the site. It is recommended that you enable cookies for optimal site functionality and service.
The Cookies We Use
Sessional cookies are temporary cookies that are operational during your visit and expire when you close the browser.
Permanent cookies store and retain your site preferences on your mobile device or computer even after you close the browser or your mobile device or computer.
Necessary cookies allow the website to provide a better user experience when navigating the website, its services, and features. These cookies allow us to recognize if you have created and logged into an account to access site content.
Functionality cookies allow the website to operate optimally, following your site preferences for future visits. These recognize your site username and customizations.
Analytical cookies allow first-party and affiliated third-party services to collect and store aggregated sate for statistical and analytical purposes on how our visitors use the website. While these cookies respect visitors’ privacy and personal information, they optimize the user experience.
These cookies will help us manage the signup and general administration of creating or opening an account opening. These cookies may be deleted when you log out but sometimes remain afterwards to remember your site preferences.
We use login cookies to remember your Login details and prevent you from logging in every time you visit a new page on the site. These cookies are often cleared when you log out to secure your account information and privacy and prevent access to restricted features.
Email newsletters Cookies
Site preferences Cookies
First-party cookies are the cookies explained above that are set by the website.
- This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most trusted analytics solutions on the global web, to understand how you use the site and ways to improve your site experience. As a result, these cookies may track your use of the site, time spent on the site, and its pages to allow us to continue producing engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, we refer you to see the official Google Analytics page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to our site’s user interaction. Cookies may be used to provide you with a consistent experience on the site and understand our user’s preferred optimizations.
- We use Google AdSense service, which uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to our users. For more information on Google AdSense, we refer you to see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/3394713
- We rely on adverts to offset the running costs of this site and generate revenue for further development. We use behavioral advertising cookies to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your specific interests and presenting similar interests.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf, and we use affiliate tracking cookies to determine the number of our customers that visit the site through each of our partner sites to credit them appropriately. Where applicable, these cookies allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Amendments and Modifications
PDFA reserves the right to modify this Policy and its terms as they relate to this website and services at any time, effective and in full force upon posting the updated version on the website.
Please check this page regularly for updates. The continued use of the website and its services after that shall constitute your consent to such amendments and modifications.
You hereby acknowledge that you have read this Cookies Policy and agree to all its provisions, terms, and conditions. By continuing to access and use this website and its services, you also agree to be legally bound by this Cookies Policy. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Policy, you are not permitted to continue to access or use this website and its services.